Our Kiosk Software Development Solutions
- Custom kiosk software development including intuitive user interface / experience, remote management capabilities, branding management, visitor registration / management, onsite printing, automated reports, and more solutions
- Kiosk software programming for self-service, bill payment, ticketing, digital signage, retail applications, photo booth, and more
- We develop kiosk software for all major operating systems, popular browsers, and implement wireless connectivity
- Engineering of kiosk applications for desktops and mobile devices including smartphones, tablets, and Point-of-Sale (POS) systems
- Interactivity features programming including touch screen functionality, graphics, animation, multimedia, virtual keyboards, camera applications, digital signature support, and more
- We program the architecture for secure browsing, session timeouts, and information security
- Data migration services to create interactive kiosks from existing websites
- Digital signage solutions programming including Content Management Systems (CMS) with remote management controls
- Photo booth kiosk software development including integrations with cameras, social media, payment processing software, and custom features programming
- We integrate hardware for biometric retina scanners, fingerprint readers, cameras, simple card readers, receipt / thermal printers, bill acceptors / dispensers, barcode scanners, RFID, and ticketing systems
- We integrate business intelligence and reporting modules to monitor usage data and key statistics
- Development with 3rd party technologies including USA Technologies (USAT)
- Extensive experience in developing Interactive Kiosk Applications.
- Experience in developing various types of Software for Kiosk e.g. Visitor management and security kiosk, directory and wayfinding kiosk, account servicing kiosk, financial services kiosk, point of sale kiosks, hotel kiosk, hospital kiosk, retail kiosk, survey kiosk, internet kiosk & other kiosk information systems…
- Well acquainted with SDLC: System Analysis, Design, Development, Testing, Deployment & Documentation.
- Experience of working with Customer management relationship softwares like InfusionSoft, MS DynamicsGP, MS DynamicsRMS, CRM
- In-depth understanding of Object oriented concepts and technologies.
- Creating, maintaining, and troubleshooting source code in a complex codebase.
- Experience in Project Management Tools like Basecamp, Atlassian JIRA, Confluence, Trello to implement Agile methodology
- Microsoft Technologies: ASP.NET WPF, MS .Net Framework 4.0 / 4.5, Ado.Net, .Net Visual safe source, Web Service, Entity Framework 6.x, 5.x, 4.x, Windows Azure Cloud Computing, MVC 5.x, 4.x, 3.x
- Programming Languages: C#, ASP.Net
- Database: SQL Server 2005 / 2008, R2, MySQL 4.x / 5.x
- Code Repository: Tortoise SVN, Bit Bucket, Windows Team Foundation Server